Monday, September 25, 2006

The Great Escape
Just to brag abit about my luck today, I found a POT of GOLD! Yup! Real, hard, teeth-shattering, impossibly-shiny, G.O.L.D. ! Tomorrows lunch is on me. =) Nah, just kidding. Didn't found any gold whatsoever. However, I must say I AM lucky. I think my deadly charms has somehow managed to make Lady Luck go all googoogaga over me. Or maybe its just cause of the things we (me and Miss pretty Lady Luck) did, last night in my room. Giggles. It was a looong night. As so, I'm going to give you the exact details and description of what happpened.


Hahaha. Got you off your chair didn't I? Just kiddin.


But speaking to the point, I've managed to escape the Deadly Killer ( a.k.a. Donkey Kong/Dick King or better known as The D.K.) and his malicious gang of comrades not once, but TWO friggin times! Thank God and Jesus!

---

First Escape- Just after the P.E. survey ... thing ... in the AVA, me and Zed decided to seperate from the group and go to the toilet to empty our bladders. After the Emptying Process and the session of gruelling battle with the Zippers and Belt and our little weasels, we left the battlefield with our classrooms in mind as destination. *But suddenly, dark clouds began to form, with lightning flashing down to earth splitting a nearby tree neatly into two ... Alright alright! You got me! I was making those crap out. But whatever, me and my partner saw HIM.*

Thats right. The one who strikes fear in all who ever been through M.S.H.S. .
We saw D.K. . And thus, a heated word-fight took place.

D.k. : Hey, you two! Where do you think you're going? Come here.

(Both starts to tuck-in shirt and move fringe out of the way, Zed and me walked towards him.)
Zed: We just came out of the toilet and we are going back to class now.

Me: Err... yeah yeah.

Apparently trying to use the somewhat little mass left between his ears, he continued.)
D.K. : Is that a handphone in your pocket? (Pointing to Zed's pocket)

(Both Zed and Me starts to piss, although none brought handphones with them.)
Zed: Err, no. Its my wallet. *Silent smirks*

Jaz: Err... yeah yeah.

D.K. : Empty your pockets. *Smirking too*

(Both Zed and me emptied our pockets, revealing wallets, treasure maps, bits of yesterday's leftover from dinner e.t.c. , but no HANDPHONES!)

(Feeling somewhat disappointed, furious and unsatisfied, D.K. had no choice but to release his bite on our heads)

D.K. : Go back to class this way!


Second Escape- With the end of hall assembly ( Can't believe I managed to go through it without hanging myself), D.K. went up to the front and told us some reeally bad news. Probably he had too much steriods in the morning or something, but he was ready to go all out with his favourite job, that is to scare the daylights out of us poor blokes.

He said that he, two other comrades from his gang of deadly Head-Biters are going to conduct hair check, class by class, one by one, individually.

Anyone with long hair (me), long side burns (me), un-sloped hair (me), standing up hair (me), and fringes that touches or over the eyebrow (oops, me again), will have their names taken down and have to produce an "acceptable" haircut (nerd style) by tomorrow morning. Attendance and stuff will be taken as measures to prevent any students from escaping the hair check.

At first, me and my friends though there was no way out of this "flawless" plan. However, being brain-equipped primates, we managed to see a loop hole in this so-called "flawless" plan. Me and a couple of pri-mates... i mean CLASS-mates, sorry... ran to hide in the toilets till the dust settles down.

Once again, I've managed to escape certain death, with the help of Lady Luck. Sadly, it took a few pals of mine to get their names taken down before any of us realised this flaw.

---

As extremely understandable people, Zed and me understood that it was D.K.'s job to look for trouble, and the other way round too. Therefore we've never hated him one bit, although sometimes we feel liking slashing some conical body parts off him. I'm just happy i got away from him with my ass intact, for lovely Lady Luck... JUST KIDDING!

StreetFlow-[Jaz] ate tomatoes on 8:36 PM

seeds

Name: Me, the red head
Age: dunno
From: the grocery store
Job: umm... I'm a veggie

ripe tomatoes

SF JJ compilations OH YEA!! Too little to do, too much time... It's funny when you find yourselfLooking from the ... Saturday, September 16, 2006 Wednesday, 13.09.2006

rotten tomatoes

September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009

farmers

My crew blog - StreetFlow
C.K. The Mucus Wiper
Jinyeow, the maple pro
Chicken (jian li), a.k.a losernoob
My favourite soccer star, Jeslin.
Joel, a.k.a. ... I dunnoe! The Man(?)!
DO NOT CLICK HERE!! Really. Dont. NOOOO!! Dont put your mouse on me!! Nooooooo! Dont press!!!!
Siimiin, who is actually Simin.
Venice, the only friend who has the same birthday as me!
Nick Cheang, with his really long .. URL
Catherine, the gal
Kathlyn, the sweetest class rep on earth
Dan, With the black and white CLOURS
Evelyn, the best senior in John Doe's little town
Jasmine a.k.a Jasumi. And she is REEeeeeeaaly gentle, this gal.
Cheryl, who lives in sembawang too!
YENCHU, and this time i get your name right
Ying Xian's blog, without a tagboard
Peak Deng, Gal's Pal
Gummy Angela!
Jonathan, trying his best to be dual language
Quack quack, Donald duck lies about thinking
MORE LINKS PLEASE! Type your link in cbox, thx!
SPREE FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!

farm songs

tomato chat


cock-a-doodle-do