Monday, November 03, 2008

Tinkercraze

In school today, we were having a very flavourful debate on how hot Tinkerbell really is. I was never really into Peter Pan - he just can't match up to Power Rangers or Pokemon. So that probably explains why I never noticed that sweet little Tinkerbell is kind of a ... dirty whore.

That's quite a dress, really. One strategically placed, loose triangle piece of elfish cloth is all that stands between us and her enchanted hooey.



Closer inspection would give indication that this little lady also doesn't care for panties. But luckily, even in the dead cold of winter, not a hint of Tinkerbush.

Tinkerbell:

  • Dresses like a tramp.
  • Able to grant wishes.
  • Thinks every guy is huge.
  • I take back what I said in school, Winx can kiss my bottom.

    I love you, Tinkerbell.


    StreetFlow-[Jaz] ate tomatoes on 10:07 PM

    seeds

    Name: Me, the red head
    Age: dunno
    From: the grocery store
    Job: umm... I'm a veggie

    ripe tomatoes

    Freaky Halloween Discoveries! Grownups Nowadays ... Blah Blah Blah I Think Things! The F Word Poems are for really lame people Dear Fellow Class Mateys Is it time to save the world yet? Gone with the M-O-N-K-E-Y, now's just the M-O-N-K. this post doesn't have a title, except the one I j...

    rotten tomatoes

    September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009

    farmers

    My crew blog - StreetFlow
    C.K. The Mucus Wiper
    Jinyeow, the maple pro
    Chicken (jian li), a.k.a losernoob
    My favourite soccer star, Jeslin.
    Joel, a.k.a. ... I dunnoe! The Man(?)!
    DO NOT CLICK HERE!! Really. Dont. NOOOO!! Dont put your mouse on me!! Nooooooo! Dont press!!!!
    Siimiin, who is actually Simin.
    Venice, the only friend who has the same birthday as me!
    Nick Cheang, with his really long .. URL
    Catherine, the gal
    Kathlyn, the sweetest class rep on earth
    Dan, With the black and white CLOURS
    Evelyn, the best senior in John Doe's little town
    Jasmine a.k.a Jasumi. And she is REEeeeeeaaly gentle, this gal.
    Cheryl, who lives in sembawang too!
    YENCHU, and this time i get your name right
    Ying Xian's blog, without a tagboard
    Peak Deng, Gal's Pal
    Gummy Angela!
    Jonathan, trying his best to be dual language
    Quack quack, Donald duck lies about thinking
    MORE LINKS PLEASE! Type your link in cbox, thx!
    SPREE FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!

    farm songs

    tomato chat


    cock-a-doodle-do